Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Check

Yesterday was a big day-- VJ had a baby! And Meema had her 2-year anniversary. I spent the day shopping for Summer dresses. I bought a few things at H&M and the Gap.

On Sunday night I met up with the Stallion-- he was in town visiting. We met at Union Square, ate at Saigon Grill, walked through Washington Square Park and ended up at the Fat Black Pussycat. He really wanted me to have him back to my place, but I couldn't/wouldn't do it.

Afterwards I went down to see Narc and felt a lot better. He was at Cercle Rouge and he was drunk. We made out in the street, in a doorway. Back at his place, we played Wii golf and he made me an avatar with blue eyeshadow. He told me that he loves me.

I can't hear anything anymore.

We spent the day together on Monday and then I went to a yoga class. Afterwards, Narc and I ate dinner at a nearby pub and then played Guitar Hero into the wee hours of the night.

Tonight I have my flamenco class. I'm getting my hair highlighted tomorrow. My hair grows so slowly, it's frustrating. I wish it were as long as it used to be.

Anyway, that's it for now... just a quick check in...

love,
h

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Congratulations to your friend! And have a wonderful time with flamenco...

Anonymous said...

Yay for yoga! I'm intrigued by your flamenco class. That sounds like fun!